With a nod to our past, we rebuilt a legend. Bringing back our popular CamoHide™ leather and building on our proven TERRA FORCE® technology, we updated the design for a more streamlined and lightweight profile. The all-leather toe and heel cap protect against wear. We chose a new last and opened the toe box to create a wider platform and better fit. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liner keeps feet dry throughout the hunt. We added an Ortholite® footbed with triple layer cushioning for improved comfort. A new outsole retains all the performance of previous generations with a combination of rubber compounds that perform in slick mud and rugged underbrush. No matter where your hunt takes you, this is the boot you can count on to perform.
HOW IT FITS
This athletic fit of our DPH-1 last offers great heel capture and an anatomical forefoot that gives more room in the toe box. Fits true to size.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain CamoHide™ leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Realtree® Xtra® camo utilizes a robust light and dark pattern plus a multi-directional layout that creates an incredibly 3D effect. Good for all times of the day and year
- Full-grain leather toe and heel cap
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- 1200 gram Thinsulate™ Insulation offers lightweight warmth for those needing protection in extreme cold climates
- Cushioning three density open cell polyurethane Ortholite® footbed
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner’s TERRA FORCE® platform
- Danner® Pronghorn outsole for solid traction over rugged terrain
- Nylon shank
- 8” Height
- 65 oz per pair